Corner I Largest Layout I Resale

AED 2,000,000
For Sale

Portal-AT-74075

Property ID

2,207 SqFt

Size

3

Bedrooms

3

Bathrooms

Description

Arabian Ranches III is the latest edition of the Arabian ranches community , it is yet to be ready in 2-3 years time. Bliss at Arabian Ranches III goes above and above to deliver the highest level of luxury living. Your spacious and well-appointed townhouse provides space, privacy, and easy access to a variety of lifestyle services and activities.

These modern, stand-alone townhomes are located near ARIII Central Park and are snuggled in generous plots.

Bliss 1 is unique community as it has many amenities that are not to be found in any other community in Dubai. Kids splash pool, community club , restaurants , spa , health centers as well as multiple rivers and lakes in the community.
The townhouses in Bliss are limited as the community has more space for parks and activities for residents than to have crowded community with smaller sized houses.

PAID 20% , reaming payment directly to be done to Emaar .
70% during construction remaining 30% post handover 2 years.
Property ready in 2024 November.

For more details , kindly call or whatsapp.

Address

Address: Arabian Ranches 3
  • Country: United Arab Emirates
  • City / Town: Dubai
  • Neighborhood: Arabian Ranches 3
Open on Google Maps
  • Property ID Portal-AT-74075
  • Price AED 2,000,000
  • Property Type Townhouse
  • Property status For Sale
  • Bedrooms 3
  • Bathrooms 3
  • Size 2,207 SqFt
  • Unit Type Sq. Feet
  • Sub Community Bliss

Contact

Fatima Alkobaisi

Property Agent
971-56-2114070
fatima@aeontrisl.com
Other Properties

Similar Properties

3BR l Single Row l W/ Payment Plan l Resale

For Sale

Aeon & Trisl is proud to offer this elegant 3BR Townhouse for sale in Sun, AR-3. For more details, please contact +971566770464. Unit Details: – 3 bedrooms – Maid’s room – 2 Balconies – Built-in wardrobes – Spacious living room – Plot size: 1400 sq.ft – BUA: 1941 sq.ft – Laundry room – Private Yard […]

1,941 SqFt
3
3
Corner Unit | 6 Year Payment Plan | Genuine Resale

For Sale

Genuine Resale | Corner Unit | 6 Years Payment Plan Bliss provides you with a cozy community that is perfect for nurturing family, strengthening friendships, and making memories that last a lifetime. Bliss is Dubai’s first urban village with a sustainable design inspired by the warm and close-knit organic cities and neighborhoods. *4 Bedrooms *5 […]

2,046 SqFt
4
5
3BR + Maids l Single Row l With Post Handover PP

For Sale

Aeon & Trisl is proud to offer this stunning 3BR Townhouse for sale in Sun, AR-3. For more details, please contact +971566770464. Unit Details: – 3 bedrooms – Maid’s room – Single Row – 2 Balconies – Built-in wardrobes – Spacious living room – Plot size: 1400 sq.ft – BUA: 1941 sq.ft – Laundry room […]

1,941 SqFt
3
3
Close to Pool and Park l 3yrs post Handover

For Sale

Aeon & Trisl is proud to offer this elegant 3BR Townhouse for sale in Sun, AR-3. For more details, please contact +971566770464. Unit Details: – 3 bedrooms – Maid’s room – 2 Balconies – Single Row – Built-in wardrobes – Spacious living room – Plot size: 1411 sq.ft – BUA: 1941 sq.ft – Laundry room […]

1,941 SqFt
3
3