Commercial Property For Sale In Dubai 2022
Commercial real estate allows investors to profit from their investments. Among many factors to consider before buying a commercial property, the ideal location is unarguably the most significant one. Dubai, the UAE’s business hub offers several commercial investment options. Most of these commercial properties offer fine furnishings, un-matched, high-end amenities and facilities, and technological features that will not only assist your business but help it boom. Furthermore, Dubai being the global center of commerce and trade attracts entrepreneurs and businesses from all around the globe. Along with offering a favorable business environment, Dubai offers various commercial property types to entrepreneurs to operate and execute their business activities. So if you are looking forward to investing in commercial real estate, then Dubai is the best option for you!
Types of Commercial Properties in Dubai
The scope of commercial real estate in Dubai is high. From lands and plots to purpose-built factories, there is hardly anything you cannot find here-especially if you are looking to start a business in Dubai, UAE. Let’s take a look at the popular types of commercial properties in Dubai.
- Commercial Land and Buildings
Renting and buying commercial lands and buildings in Dubai is a common practice among businesspersons.
- Plots: Commercial plots are multi-use land demarcations that can be used to construct commercial structures for personal use or investment purposes. People looking for plots for sale in Dubai can look in areas such as Al Barsha, Al Quoz, and Jebel Ali.
- Buildings: Commercial buildings for sale in Dubai usually feature business centers, hotels, apartment complexes, office buildings, mixed-use buildings, and hotel apartments. Dubai investments Park and Deira offer a good collection of commercial buildings for rent and sale in Dubai.
- Lands: There are two types of commercial lands in Dubai; Industrial land and mixed-use land. To set up a business from scratch, investors can explore areas like Jebel Ali Free zone, Al Quoz, and Al Warsan for industrial land. While you can find mixed-used lands for sale in Dubai in Business Bay, Al Jadaf, and Jumeirah Village Circle.
Browse our website for the best available lands and plots in Dubai.
- Office Spaces
Dubai’s commercial real estate market offers both offices (furnished and unfurnished) and co-working spaces to investors.
- Offices: A variety of offices are available for rent and sale in Dubai. From 216 sq. ft. to 45,000 sq. ft. spaces, there is no shortage of options available in the Emirate. Some of the best areas to consider for buying and renting offices in Dubai include Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay, and Jumeirah Lake Tower.
- Co-working spaces: For new entrepreneurs and business start-ups, co-working spaces are a good option. These commercial properties allow you the freedom to create and operate from a basic office space that comes equipped with remarkable facilities and a corporate environment. Nook, Bureau Dubai, Our space, and Nest are some of the prominent co-working office spaces in Dubai.
- Shops, Showrooms, and Warehouses
Dubai has a wide collection of warehouses, showrooms, and shops available for rent and sale.
- Shops: From small outlets to large retail spaces, shops are easily available for rent and sale in Dubai. You can find shops for rent and sale in Meydan City, Business Bay, Sheikh Zayed Road, International City, Dubai Marina, DIFC, or you can contact us, Dubai’s commercial real estate to escort you through the buying process.
- Warehouses and Showrooms: Dubai investments Park, Al Quoz, and Ras Al Khor are some of the best areas to look for commercial warehouses and showrooms in Dubai.
- Commercial Units
Commercial units in Dubai works particularly well for independent small businesses like spas or gyms. This category involves commercial villas and commercial floors.
- Commercial Villas: Aeon and Trisl offer the best commercial villas for sale in Dubai. Some of the popular areas for commercial villas in Dubai for sale include Umm Suqeim, Al Safa, Jumeirah, and Al Wasl.
- Commercial Floors: One can easily find commercial floors in business centers and commercial towers in Dubai. These multi-purpose commercial properties in Dubai can be used and altered based on your business needs. Commercial floors can be found in areas such as Dubai Internet City, JLT, and Business Bay.
So if you want to buy a commercial villa as office space for a business or as shops to welcome customers, or a commercial floor at a reasonable price, just come to us! We would love to work with you!
- Factories and Labour camps in Dubai
Along with the aforementioned commercial property type, Dubai also offers factories and Labour camps for rent and sale. Most of the factories and Labour camps in Dubai are located in the industrial areas of Dubai Investments Park, Dubai Industrial Park, Al Qusais, Muhaisnah, Al Quoz, and Jebel Ali.
Aeon and Trisl is among the leading commercial real estate of Dubai, so anyone interested in renting or buying a commercial property in Dubai can contact us online or visit our office in Al Barsha, Dubai. International investors can also contact us online or visit our branches in London, Karachi, Gujrat, or Dubai according to the feasibility.