Invest In Dubai Properties From Singapore
The Investor’s Guide to Invest in Dubai (UAE) From Singapore in 2022
As one of the top real estates of Dubai and with an established record of incredible service and achievement-Aeon & Trisl are the experts in leasing, property management, sales, commercial, and investment properties in Dubai. We are passionate about keeping robust and lasting relationships with our clients and are known in the region for our impeccable professionalism and service standards. Our stellar sale and leasing department is dedicated to providing the best price and quality through its team of RERA qualified and certified brokers. To provide you with the best properties, we work closely with a variety of the best developers of Dubai, UAE, such as Emaar, DAMAC Properties, Meeras, Dubai Properties, Majid Al Futtaim, and many others. In short, we live, eat, and breathe property!
So if you are looking forward to investing in Dubai real estate, just drop us a line or visit our office in Dubai. We are available at your service 24/7!
Why real estate investment in Dubai is popular?
Dubai’s swift evolution into one of the supreme cities of the world is driven by its status as one of the most important business centers in the Middle East as well as its thriving tourism industry.
A high-quality regulatory environment, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and highly profitable assets have made Dubai one of the most preferred investment places in the world. The Emirate aims to become the most visited city by 2025, which makes “now” a prime time to invest in its booming residential and hotel sector.
- Anyone in the world can invest: Real estate investments in Dubai are open for everyone.
- Affordable properties: Properties in Dubai are comparatively cheap as compared to the other similar status cities around the world.
- Dubai properties-stable source of income: Investments in Dubai properties offer a stable source of income, which may fluctuate but will not disappear altogether, unlike interest on deposit accounts and dividend shares.
- High ROI: Dubai real estate offers an average of 8-10% rental returns.
- The residual value which will never fall to zero: Unlike the stock market assets, Dubai properties have a residual value that will never fall to zero.
- Variety of property types: The Emirate offers a variety of property types including studios, apartments, penthouses, luxury apartments, townhouses, villas, shops, lands, plots, etc., which makes it easy for investors to buy according to their budget and need.
- 100% foreign ownership: You will have 100% foreign ownership of businesses in Dubai as well as 100% repatriation of capital investment and total profit earned.
- Affordable payment plans: Last but not the least, properties in Dubai come with affordable payment plans-one of the major reasons behind investors investing in Dubai real estate.