SOCIO TOWERS BY EMAARAT DUBAI HILLS ESTATE
Introducing 1 and 2-bedroom Residential Apartments By EMAAR Properties in Dubai Hills Estate
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP: +971 58 574 0577
SOCIO by EMAAR Properties is a remarkable residential venture in the heart of Dubai Hills Estate (DHE). SOCIO introduces a vibrant collection of meticulously designed residential towers offering 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, where comfort harmoniously blends with modern design and standards.
- Prime Location within Dubai Hills Estate
- Very Convenient 20/80 Payment Plan
- Handover: Q4 -2023
About Emaar Socio Towers
Nestled within the thriving Dubai Hills Estate, SOCIO enjoys a coveted position within this integrated community renowned for its elegantly planned neighbourhoods, lush green parks, serene gardens, and peaceful environment. This holistic community also boasts world-class educational institutions, healthcare facilities, recreational zones, and places of worship, ensuring a well-rounded lifestyle for its residents.
This project by EMAAR Properties is more than your average residential apartment; it’s a lifestyle upgrade. The development features swimming pools, a well-equipped gym, a tennis court, retail outlets, and everything else to ensure a healthy and comfortable stay. Additionally, a cinema room and library provide spaces for leisure and intellectual enrichment, fostering a strong sense of community among like-minded individuals from across the globe.
SOCIO in Dubai Hills Estate’s excellent aesthetic seamlessly blends modernity with EMAAR’s distinctive design finesse. Its bright and functional spaces integrate with the natural allure of Dubai Hills Estate, encouraging a purposeful and collaborative lifestyle. The initial cost for a 1-bedroom apartment starts at AED 930,777, while a 2-bedroom apartment is available from AED 1,367,777. Whether you want to socialize, work, or simply unwind, these apartments offer the perfect setting. And by investing here, you can expect to enjoy an 8+ ROI.
With its convenient proximity to Dubai Hills Mall and easy access to major transportation routes connecting to Downtown Dubai and other Emirates, SOCIO by EMAAR invites you to embrace a vibrant and sophisticated urban lifestyle.
Download BrochureDownload Payment Plan
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
1 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
- Features a swimming pool, tennis court, lush green parks and more.
- Offers modern and spacious 1-2-bedroom apartments.
- Proximity to Al Maktoum Airport, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina and Dubai International Airport.
- Nestled in a prestigious neighbourhood, Dubai Hills Estate.
- Residents benefit from world-class educational institutions and healthcare facilities within the Dubai Hills Estate.
- An architectural masterpiece that stands as a testament to Dubai's vibrant lifestyle.
Emaar Socio Towers Features & Amenities
SOCIO by EMAAR Properties offers a plethora of amenities to cater to residents’ diverse needs. From a fully-equipped gymnasium, tennis court, and kids’ play area for an active lifestyle to a cinema and library for relaxation and intellectual enrichment, and even retail outlets for convenience—all complemented by a refreshing swimming pool—it’s a residential community that truly has it all.
Emaar Socio Towers At Dubai Hills Estate Payment Plan
The payment plan for SOCIO is designed to provide flexibility and convenience to buyers with a clear 20/80 plan. This means that customers make an initial payment of 20% and then the remaining 80% in instalments, making the purchase process more accessible and manageable.
On Booking Date
Emaar Socio Towers Connectivity
Strategically positioned in Dubai Hills Estate, SOCIO enjoys a prime location with numerous attractions just minutes away. It takes only 12 minutes to reach the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Marina, while the iconic Palm Jumeirah and the world-renowned Burj Al Arab are within a 15-minute drive. Additionally, its proximity to Dubai International Airport ensures convenient travel connections for residents.
minute driveDubai Hills Mall
minute driveMall of the Emirates
minute driveDubai Marina
minute driveDubai Mall and Burj Khalifa
Emaar Socio Towers Floor Plan
SOCIO’s floor plans at Dubai Hills Estate are a testament to thoughtful design. These 1 and 2-bedroom apartments seamlessly connect bedrooms to living spaces, fostering an open and spacious feel. Every unit has a private balcony, inviting residents to relish outdoor views and fresh air. These well-planned layouts ensure comfort and versatility, making them the perfect choice for those seeking a modern and adaptable living experience in this thriving community.