The Investor’s Guide To Invest In Dubai (UAE) In 2022
One of the most beautiful, multicultural, and flourishing cities in the world, Dubai boasts stunning historical sights, cultural diversity, futuristic architecture, a fast-growing economy, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and incomparable vision. That is why tons of national and international investors believe it is an ideal time to invest in Dubai.
Why should you invest in Dubai?
Being one of the most popular business centers and tourist destinations in the world, Dubai offers a multicultural lifestyle and world-class attractions that cannot be found anywhere in the world. It has been ranked as the city with the best quality of living and infrastructure in the Middle East due to its world-famous skyline and exceptional property spots like Dubailand and Business Bay.
Despite the huge arrival of tourists every year, Dubai remains one of the safest cities in the world. The Emirate attracts talent from around the world and is home to tons of multinational fortune 500 companies that have found a strategic location from which to serve markets across the Middle East, Indian, and African subcontinent region.
The most attractive sectors to invest in Dubai:
For some good reasons, Dubai is considered the investment capital of the UAE. Its 83% population is comprised of foreign residents thus making it the most cosmopolitan destination in the world.
You need to understand which industries are ripe for investing to have a successful investment opportunity in Dubai. Some of the most beneficial industries in Dubai at the moment are listed below:
- Real Estate: Like the other real estate of the world, Dubai’s real estate sector has also witnessed slow progress during the pandemic. But it is has rebounded slowly in 2021 and is expected to flourish more in the year 2022. This may be due to the development of COVID-19 vaccines and renewed investor interest in real estate in the UAE. As the population in Dubai is continuously increasing, investment in Dubai real estate is an ideal opportunity for investors looking to invest less and gain more.
- Travel and tourism
- Cloud computing
- Augmented reality and virtual reality (AR/VR)
All you need to know about Dubai real estate!
Let’s take a look at the most preferred sector for investment in Dubai, real estate.
How to invest in Dubai properties?
Investment in Dubai properties is not a piece of cake, especially for the first-timers. The hiring of a real estate broker is what the property buying process in Dubai demands. That’s why to make the transaction process easy and safe for you, Aeon Trisl real estate brokers offer you its services in buying, selling, leasing, consultancy, and property management. We have our branches in Dubai, Karachi, Gujrat, and London, UK. So no matter where you live if you want to invest in Dubai properties just come to us, we’ve got the best ones!
Types of properties offered by Dubai real estate:
Dubai offers both residential and commercial properties for rent and sale.
Residential property types
- Luxury apartments
- Off-plan properties
Commercial property types
- Office spaces
- Co-working spaces
Browse our portal and get to choose from the best ones available in Dubai.
Which areas are the best to buy properties in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the top real estate investment locations in the world. The Emirate offers an excess of real estate opportunities for investors, ranging from residential properties like 1 BR studios and mighty villas to luxurious commercial properties situated within skyscrapers. For maximum profits, the selection of location is what matters the most. Listed below are some of the best places for real estate investments in Dubai:
- Dubai Marina
- Jumeirah Village Circle
- Arabian ranches
- Downtown Dubai
- Business Bay
- Barsha Heights
For more information regarding Dubai real estate feel free to contact us. We are available at your service 24/7.
The main reasons behind foreign investors choosing Dubai real estate:
Besides Dubai being the most appealing destination and largest trading hub in the Middle East, several other factors draw investments to Dubai properties. Some of which such factors are listed below:
- Ideal location: Easily accessible from all over the world.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure: The Emirate has the most developed infrastructures in the world.
- Ex-pat friendly communities: Dubai real estate offers the investors ex-pat friendly communities, making the foreigners feel at home away from home.
- Opportunities for entrepreneurs: Dubai offers great opportunities for newbies willing to start up a business from scratch.
- Lack of taxation: This is what drives the majority to Dubai for settlement.
If you live outside of Dubai and need assistance to invest here, feel free to get in touch with us. We offer our real estate services to both local and foreign investors. We have our offices in Dubai, Karachi, Gujrat and London-you can visit any of them according to your feasibility.
Difference between freehold and leasehold properties:
When it’s about a successful investment, investors need to know what kind of options they have. Dubai real estate offers two types of properties for investment:
A freehold property allows the investors 100% ownership of their property while a lease of a property for 99 years or less is required in case of a leasehold property. Leasehold properties are comparatively cheaper than freehold properties but also involve costs like service fees, ground rent, and maintenance charges.
Is it a good time to buy property in Dubai?
Dubai is currently very much a buyer’s market thanks to the low-interest rates for mortgages, discounted property prices, availability of higher loan-to-value ratio, attractive property valuation, reduced service charges, and incentives like service charge waivers.
Aeon Trisl investment tips for beginners:
If you are a newbie in the real estate world, then below are some tips from the real estate brokers of Dubai that might help you:
- Know your budget and needs.
- Decide what type of property you want to buy based on your need and budget.
- Hiring a real estate agent for your property transaction in Dubai will be a decision you will appreciate the most.
- Do your research and seek property expert advice before investing.
- Secure a certain amount for emergencies for at least 3-6 months before investing.
Aeon Trisl hopes that this guide will help you in your decision of investing in Dubai real estate. For free consultancy or real estate services in Dubai, just come to us, your ultimate Dubai real estate agency.